Viagra is a brand name of Sildenafil citrate which belongs to the group of the medical drugs to treat and prevent the erectile dysfunction. A peculiarity of this remedy is that it stimulates the erection during any types of the erectile dysfunction and has a very strong effect.
The mechanism of Viagra action is conditioned by the vasodilating properties of Sildenafil. Penetrating into the blood the active component Sildenafil causes a relaxation of the smooth muscles of the cavernous bodies; as a result the vasodilating effect to arteries occurs where the blood flow to the penis is increased.
In the course of the increased blood filling of the cavernous bodies the man experiences erection which lasts up to the complete end of the sexual intercourse. In the process of the sexual contact Viagra maintains the erection at high level.
- Viagra is taken one hour before the intimacy
- Taking the pill after meals the speed of its uptake will reduce and the onset of the action will slow down
- The optimal dose for the beginning of the therapy of the erectile dysfunction is 50 mg per day
- In case of the insufficient effect the dose may be increased by two times up to 100 mg per day
- The daily dose may be taken not more than once per day.
- The use of Viagra is contraindicated with drugs for the treatment of the cardiovascular diseases which contain nitrates
- Patients with renal, hepatic, heart failure should have a preliminary examination in doctor.
- The simultaneous use of Viagra and beverage drinks may cause the side effects
In our pharmacy you may buy Viagra without prescription on the most favorable terms. We offer an individual approach to every client, and therefore you may get professional consultation of pharmacist and then buy Viagra without prescription, without seeing your attending doctor.
Sildenafil (Viagra) and its main metabolite in high level are connected with proteins of plasma of the blood (up to 95%), and this property is reversible and does not depend on the general concentration of the drug.
Buy Viagra Online
After the oral use Viagra in the form of metabolites is excreted mainly through the intestine (91-95% of the dosage) and through kidneys (2-6% of the dose). Therefore it is necessary to pay a special attention to the health of these organs before the use of Viagra because their dysfunction may lead to the slowdown excretion of Sildenafil and increase of the concentration of this component in the body.